CEO, founder, M.SC. Economics, Certified Busines Coach (ICF standard), Narrative Big Five Certification Master
“Mia-Riitta is known for her warm and straightforward approach that leads to genuine changes and real results. Mia-Ritta challenges customers in a positive manner and helps them to reach their targets.“
Clarity of experience
- Mia-Riitta has been working over 20 years as a senior management and leadership team consultant, trainer and coach in numerous international and Finnish companies and organizations. Before Mia-Riitta established Claro she worked for example as the CEO of MPS Finland, CEO of HR Partners and Senior partner at Talent Partners.
- Mia-Riitta has also been a researcher and teacher at Aalto University and Helsinki School of Business for 15 years.
- Mia-Riitta has been a member of the Board of Directors at MPS Finland, HR Partners, Claro Leaders, Leadership Capital, Boardman 2020, GAIA Networks and LJK.
- Mia-Riitta has worked with customers all over the world and also lived and studied in the USA for six years.
Clarity of expertise
- Leadership, Leadership team and Board of Directors assessment and development, senior management executive coaching
- Strategy processes
- HRD, assessments, culture and wellbeing
- Expert organizations, manufacturing, retail, services, ICT, public sector
Clarity of leisure time
- Mia-Riitta enjoys spending time with her family. Staying in their summer house in the countryside and taking care of their 15 hectare of forest is the perfect way to maintain work – life balance.
- Mia-Riitta also likes traveling, running, cross-country skiing and group exercise classes